Thursday, July 05, 2012

Roger Federer Gets in the Zone in Comeback Win






“I do go into a trance-like state I guess at times. I did feel that midway through the third set on Friday, things were clicking for me.  And I knew that it was going to be hard for him to come through."
 
--Roger Federer, talking about his ability to get in the zone during a match against Julien Bennetaur at Wimbledon last week.  




Federer came back from two sets down in the match to stay alive at Wimbledon in this second round match.  He went on to win two more matches to set up a rematch with Novak Djokovic in one of the semifinals.  Federer has won Wimbledon six times.   



Excerpt from http://www.thesun.co.uk (July 1, 2012).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Post. Thanks for sharing the useful information.


Asperger's Syndrome | Peak Performance